What are you looking for?
Find books in the Library Catalog.
Find eBooks in the Library Catalog.
- Tip: After you search, use the left-hand filters to check eBooks to limit your search.
You can find articles in the library’s databases. The library subscribes to databases which contain thousands of magazines, journals, and newspapers.
In the databases you’ll find articles, reports, videos, images, and more!
- You can search the databases individually or use MultiSearch to search multiple (but not all) databases at once.
- Find recommendations for which database to choose in the Guides.
- To find out if the library has the periodical (newspaper, magazine, or journal) you’re looking for, search Journal Search.
- Additionally, you can go to your campus library to read the latest issues of many journals, magazines, and newspapers.
If you have a citation and want to find the full document, please view this short tutorial.
IPR library has CDs available for IPR students only. Search for them in the Library Catalog.
Find recommended websites in our guides.
Test drive these services and let us know what you think: Trial Services.
Where to Research
|If you're looking for books or ebooks||search the Library Catalog.|
|If you're looking for overview information||search an encyclopedia, wikipedia, or your textbook.|
|If you're looking for articles and know the name of the database||use the Databases A-Z list.|
|If you're looking for articles and aren't sure of the database you need||find the Research Guide for your topic.|
|If you know the name of the journal, magazine or newspaper||search Journal Search to find the database you need.|
|If you have a citation and need to find the full article||use this tutorial to learn how.|
|If you're completely lost||ask your librarian.|